Friday, February 8, 2008

Beautiful!

What a gorgeous day! It is beautiful outside, sunny with a little breeze. I just made a few egg whites for breakfast with a whole wheat wrap. I am about to take Lucky for a walk in a litte bit. yesterday when nwe were walking, I could have kept going for hours. I could have just walked forever, or so it seemed. The thing that sucks about living here is that people let their dogs run loose. I am always scared that they will attack Lucky. They have come close, but I have managed to scare them off.

Anway. I am so incredibly proud of myself. Last night...are you ready for this.....? I SLEPT WITH MY BEDROOM DOOR OPEN!!! That's right!! Lucky decided he wanted to sleep in the doorway and I figured, well, if he sleeps in the doorway, he can hear if someone is trying to break in better than if he is shut in my bedroom with the fan and humidifier going. This is a HUGE deal for me! I have been sleeping with my bedroom door shut and locked since Bradley left! I am so proud of myself that I am going to try to be really good today! No binging, no purging, I am really going to try my best!!!!!!!

No comments: