
I picked him up today, and he is heavy!! My little boy is growing up! :( Time goes way too quickly, well for some things that is. For other things, it goes way too slowly. Today was another boring Saturday. I guess I could have looked in the classifieds for a job, but I do kinda like having my weekends off. I know that is selfish, but I look forward to them. Plus it's my time to clean the house, catch up and homework, and all the other things I SHOULD be doing.
So Bradley talked to him mom today, and the bitch had the nerve to tell him I never call him. Last I checked, the phone works both ways. Why does a 55 year old woman have to act like such a fucking child? If you have something to say to me, pick up the fucking phone and call me. Don't whine to your son who is in Iraq about his WIFE, you stupid, stupid bitch. I really hate that woman sometimes. ANYWAY
Sometimes I feel so exhausted. I am still not sleeping well, so I know that contributes to the fatigue, but I hate feeling this way. I don't really know what to write today. I am so blessed to have such an amazing animal in my life. Lucky makes me laugh every day, he gives me a reason to get up in the morning (literally, he wakes me up to go out, lol) he just makes me so happy. And Olive, well, he is just the best cat in the world too. He is such a sweetheart, he is truly my little boy. I have the most amazing, loving pets I could ever ask for.



1 comment:
Lucky is is an absolute pill! I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. You commented about the one on my Dachshund "Zoe". Aren't animals amazing! They love you no matter what so, don't forget to hug your pooch today. Come back and see me. Pain is something we all endure at some point, and sometimes the weight of it seems to smash you face first into the cement of life but, it helps us to remember those important things that we sometimes take for granted or forget all together. This life is precious and we should all aspire to being compassionate and trying to learn something positive every day. You keep writing.
Post a Comment