Friday, March 7, 2008
I am pissed at my self
that I even put myself in that kind of situation. Honestly though, I haven't had that much to drink in a while, and I didn't think that little amount of alcohol would have that kind of effect on me. But I am pissed at him too. How can you call yourself a soldier, yet you hit on another soldier's wife? While you know he is in Iraq? What the hell is wrong with you? And do I really LOOK like an idiot?! I knew exactly what you wanted to do with those "15 minutes," and that is why I took off. I'm not a complete jackass, and just because my husband is deployed, does not mean I am willing to have sex with whoever approaches me! You have really upset me because I like being naive and thinking that all soldiers were good guys. Now you have burst that bubble for me. God I am so pissed at myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey
Thanks for the comment
And yea
I agree on the whole soldier thing..
I've heard way too many bad things
And now my views are all.. weird..
Post a Comment